The EL-CIPHER is a collection
of cryptographic algorithms and protocols, implemented for use
from Java. Among the contents of the package:
Public-key algorithms: RSA, DSA, ElGamal.
Hash functions: MD2, MD4, RIPEMD, SHA256.
Block encryption algorithms: AES, ARC2, Blowfish, CAST,
DES, Triple-DES, IDEA, RC5.
Stream encryption algorithms: ARC4, simple XOR.
Protocols: All-or-nothing transforms, chaffing/winnowing.
How can privacy protevtion
and individual rights be secured in the information society?
This is the Problem:
0. Sinister elements are stalking you while online
1. Authoritarian governments are restricting your ability
to access information
2. Micromanaging employers are watching and recording every
website you visit
3. Unscrupulous marketeers are stealing your email address
and other personal information
4. Licentious advertisers are spoiling your online experience
with pop-up adverts & unsolicited bulk email (SPAM)
5. Meddlesome hackers are hiding malicious data files on
your computer that may compromise your privacy
© FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH LAB